Forget the final rose — this former Bachelor took home the Mirrorball Trophy!
Joey Graziadei and Jenna Johnson were crowned as Season 33’s “Dancing With the Stars” winners on Tuesday night.
Four other couples competed for the title in the finale for the second time in the show’s history.
Joey Graziadei and Jenna Johnson were crowned Tuesday night.
The duo performed a freestyle and a cha cha.
After beating Ilona Maher, Stephen Nedoroscik, Danny Amendola and Chandler Kinney, the Bachelor Nation member gushed about the “unbelievable” experience.
“It means everything,” he told viewers of the win. “Thank you for bearing with us. I tried my best, I promise!”
The ABC personality added, “I feel like Jenna deserves this fully and it’s all for her.”
They received a score of 59
Joey Graziadei, Jenna Johnson crowned 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 33 champions.
Results are available
After the final Freestyle of the night, each contestant's loved ones shared a special video message to cheer them on.
Alfonso and Julianne then announced that Danny and Witney were in fifth place, Stephen and Rylee were fourth, and Chandler and Brandon were third.
That left Joey, Jenna and Ilona and Alan in a battle for first place.
"After weeks of intense competition, it's time for the final result," Julianne said as the drum rolled. Alfonso announced under his breath, "The winners and new Dancing with the Stars champions are Joey and Jenna!"
As confetti fell around them, Alfonso asked what winning the mirror ball trophy meant to Joey.
"That means everything," he replied. "This whole experience has been incredible. Honestly, everyone from the beginning, Ilona, you've been amazing this season. I love you, all the finalists, the judges - thanks for sticking with us, I tried my best." , I promise!
0 Comments